Thursday & Friday Evening, Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday Block Rates
Requires full building rental (no individual rooms are available during this time).
Full building rental includes: Grand Ballroom, Meeting Room, and Rotunda as well as use of the Lakeside Ceremony Site (Event Lawn) and the Changing Rooms (Conference Room not included).
- Thursday Evening Rental: $1,500 for a 4 to 11:00 pm time block
- Friday Evening Rental: $2,800 for a 3 to 11 pm time block
- Saturday Rental: $3,800 for any 8-hour block between 10 am and 11 pm
- Sunday Rental: $2,800 | Any 8-hour block between 10 am 11 pm
- Holiday Rental: Any holiday falling on a Monday through Thursday is $2,800. Holidays falling on a Friday through Sunday are $3,800. Days before or after a holiday may also apply. View a list of Holidays.
Weekday Block Rates
Individual room rentals are only available Monday through Wednesday, and Thursday and Friday mornings. The following includes time block details:
- Monday through Wednesday: Morning Block: 8 am to 4 pm, Evening Block 4 to 11 pm
- Thursday: Morning Block: 8 am to 3 pm
- Friday: Morning Block: 8 am to 2 pm
- Full Building Rental (PDF): $900
- Grand Ballroom (PDF): $550
- Ballroom A (2/3 of Grand Ballroom) (PDF): $400
- Ballroom B (1/3 of Grand Ballroom) (PDF) $350
- Rotunda (PDF): $400
- Meeting Room (PDF): $300
- Lakeside Ceremony Site (2 hours only): $350
- Conference Room (Corporate Rentals Only) (PDF): $155
- Conference Room (2 hours) (Corporate Rentals Only) (PDF): $60
Security deposits are due thirty (30) days prior to your rental period. Security deposits, when submitted, are deposited into the City’s general fund and will be returned via check from the City of Lake Mary, usually within six (6) weeks following the event. Deductions may be made for damage, excessive cleaning, or time used beyond the contracted period.
- Full Building Rental: $500
- Partial Building Rental: $200